Even in ancient times, people valued physical fitness. The Spartans kept themselves physically fit during the state – sponsored trainings under the tutelage of their military leaders. The military leader engaged in the personal training of the subordinates serves as the harbinger of what is called, at present, a free personal trainer.
Professional personal trainers have come up with workout programs or plans for individuals to have healthier versions of themselves free of charge. These free work out programs and meal plans constitute what is known today as free personal trainer.
The Evolution of a Personal Trainer
- The rise of modern fitness paved the way for the emergence of personal trainers.
- Personal training catapulted itself as a career in the 20th century
- Health spas and fitness centers established dominance.
- Jack Lalanne paved the way for personal training to gain market and viability.
- Pioneer personal trainers found a niche in 1984 and were granted certification.
- Personal training as a career did not jumpstart as it was in later years when personal trainers basked at the popularity and lucrativeness of their career.
- Personal training progressed as a career path. Some personal trainers’ exercise and fitness videos released sold well and made them millionaires.
- Personal trainers have gone beyond fitness instruction and exercise prescription.
- Personal trainers have upgraded themselves by acquiring knowledge of the different gym equipment and maximizing their use.
- Motivating clients to be healthy and establishing positive relationship with them serves as cornerstones of one’s personal training.
- Professional personal trainers came up with free online programs and plans, which constitute the basis of free personal trainer.
- Free fitness trainers have been designed by experts to be availed at home.
- Personal trainers designed at – home workout programs and meal plans for free, enabling those who can’t afford to get healthier versions of themselves.
- The virtual free trainer has created an impact in the fitness world for those who want to work out at the comfort of their homes.
- Customized plans and programs have been especially designed to address the diverse fitness needs of individuals.
Personal training has evolved from its ancient form in military trainings to what its most recent form today, the free personal trainer. The professional and certified personal trainers behind the crafting of these free fitness plans and programs can assure that free personal trainer is also as effective as face – to – face encounter in gyms or at – home fitness commitments.